Monday, January 28, 2008

Callin Baton Rouge...

So I have a little mental list of artists I would like to see before they die or I die. On Saturday I got to cross one of those artists off my list...GARTH BROOKS!! Garth performed 5 shows in 2 days to raise money for the firefighters of Southern California. Now that is AMAZING!! My friend Iris got the tickets for us for Christmas. Iris is the ticket master (haha) and was able to get great seats. I really haven't listened to Garth in about 7-8 years, but the second he took the stage I started singing my little heart out. That is the greatest thing about Garth...his music is so memorable and catchy. I had a wonderful time and thank you, thank you, thank you Iris!

Oh yeah...Trisha sang too!!

The Man!!

The Ticket Master

I really think I should have been a barrel racer, don't you?

1 comment: