Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello from the Munday's!!!



Just wanted to say hello!! I haven't been on in a few months so i thought i better get some points. Just wondering if Emmy is ever going to post the pix of our exciting Bunny Sip party??

5 comments:

Just2CUsmile said...

super CUTE pics!!!!

maybe double points for those, huh? :)

The Bob Briggs Family said...

I must say I have the cutest niece in the whole world!--the first picture is hillarious, it looks like you just caught her red handed....very sneaky :)

The Bob Briggs Family said...

just for the record--that last comment was from me,Jenna, I just forgot to sign it...not that we are counting points for posting comments or anything....:)

bob said...

I'm missing my beautiful baby - it was so fun to be with her a couple times over the holdiays. I got extra time (well, when i could steal her from Timberlee)at Aunt Em's very nice luncheon. You all should see the work Tim has accomplished on the basement - inspiring us to give it a try.

Doesn't she look so cute in her Christmas dress and wagon! Thanks for the pics Munday's and stay connected. We love you.

emmy said...

Chloe = Adorable!! I am so glad I was able to spend time with you guys in your darling home...make sure my house is still there...scare off any potential buyers. unless their names are brendan and jenna. we need to keep it in the family!