Monday, January 7, 2008
Vests: The Must Have of 2008!
Once again Grandpa Carl came up with a genius Christmas present. I know this comes has no surprise. Grandpa always comes up with the coolests ideas. Christmas Eve we each received a big white box wrapped in a beautiful bow. Ben was the first to open, revealing a cool, yellow vest. Then the rest of us tore into our boxes announcing to the world what all the hippest people would be wearing in 2008...VESTS!! Grandpa and Grandma had spent an afternoon at Quality Supply (think Bloomingdales, but ten times better. I mean you can't find tractors and feed at your lame little department store.) You've outdone yourself again Ultimate Gift Giver!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure which I like better the vests or the bow headresses. Sweet!
Oh my gosh, Grandma Martha and Grandpa Carl sure are hip...picking out all those rad vests! I love it!
Post a Comment