Loren is 33 now. We had a get together at the Yardhouse in Pasadena. We were joined by some of the teachers we work with. I wanted to post this picture from the event because I think Kalin looks beautiful. And Loren looks handsome... maybe a little old... but handsome nonetheless.
4 comments:
great pic!
so :( i had to leave early...heard i missed a GREAT time...
Belated Happy Birthday, Mr. Briggs :)
I don't know about beautiful but definitely shiny.
The best part of getting old is no one can see in that picture that I literally could not move my neck to the right because I tried showing Carter how to do a pull up (yes, one pull up) and it put me out of commision for three weeks.
Imagine how parents of children 35 & 33 feel -- OLD!
Very nice picture - can see the MFD is working. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment