We're a little late with the post about Emmy coming to visit. She pretty much covered it- so I'll just share some pictures. We had a great time, and are looking forward to her next visit- only this time it will be to Nebraska (that just doesn't roll off the tounge as well- does it?)
Emmy keeps bragging about how she went to Savannah and saw the cute Fuller kids (and Anne and Mark too). Sounds and looks like a lot of fun I am really upset I was not able to make it out there before y'all moved.
3 comments:
CUTE pictures!!!
Yay!! Fun, Fun, Fun. I really could go for some "Chocolate Stuff" right now!
Emmy keeps bragging about how she went to Savannah and saw the cute Fuller kids (and Anne and Mark too). Sounds and looks like a lot of fun I am really upset I was not able to make it out there before y'all moved.
LoB
Post a Comment