Last Friday I was lucky enough to join Loren and Company on their journey to Griffith Observatory. I hadn't ever been before so I was very excited to go with the night sky experts, Loren and Carter. They had spent the week studying space, so a highlight was waiting in line to look at the Moon through the huge telescope. It was AMAZING!! Carter's reaction was priceless. I also had a fun time contemplating the meaning of life while in the planetarium. Loren and I went to the show and I am not too proud to admit that I might have shed a few tears while looking at the simulated stars, listening to the overly dramatic presenter, and realizing that in the grand scheme of the universe my problems really are NOTHING!! Thanks guys for including me once again...
This kid is so cute!
When asked about his facial expression Carter replied, "I am thinking about science stuff."
Night skies and James Dean... a perfect combo.
The Space Experts
4 comments:
I can't see the pictures! Is anyone else having problems seeing pictures of cute Carter?
Okay, now I can see the pictures. I retract the comment about Cute Carter. That is one ugly face Carter! Science and stuff makes for a sour face :) I love the Griffith observatory!
I like to comment like 8 times on the blog. But I need to mention cute Jamison's beautiful blue eyes! WOW! I think they are getting more blue!
um, Betsey, take back the Science stuff comment, please (says the Science teacher) :P
love the Observatory too...must go back!
Hey, Em, wanna come with? :)
Post a Comment