I woke up the morning of Emma's pool party, and panic struck. Low lying clouds were covering the sky. What was I going to do with all these little people if we couldn't swim? I immediately stated begging anyone and everyone who would listen to hope, pray, believe that the rain would hold off until 6:30- when the party would be over and cleaned up.
Not only did the rain hold off, but the sun came out and the girls had a fantastic time. A lot of the credit for that goes to Aerial Whitworth, lifeguard and my personal life saver for many a strange project needs, who came to watch the girls and ended up playing games in the pool with the children for two and a half hours.
It ended up being the easiest (and cheapest) birthday party I have done to date.
3 comments:
i'm glad to here the party went so well. i'm sad i couldn't there!
Emma - your gift is on the way!
Emma has turned into a lovely, young lady and it sounds like she is also blessed with wonderful parents to put on such a great party.
LoB
Post a Comment