
In school Carter just did a unit on traditions (over the course of his unit I found out that most of our little L.A. families traditions have to do with mom being at work or school and the boys running around without pants on, hurrah mom is at school tonight, Underwear Monday) and it inspired Emmy and I during some really boring PDD's to create a new Holidays Coolest Thing Ever Bracket and when mom made her desperate call for new posts and polls about Thanksgiving I thought this might be a good way to unveil it. (By the way, does mom even post anymore or has she just decided in true University Admin. fashion to delegate all posts to those of us who live in the working class.) I have posted with our school computer guys help the entire bracket above and the polls on the right are the head to head matchups within the bracket. Most of the first round polls will be open for a week so vote early and often and then we will take the winners of the first round and create new polls for the second round and so on and so forth. The bracket (December Madness) should take us through Christmas and the holidays when we will then be able to definitivly crown a winner of our own families coolest holiday thing ever. Good Luck and may the coolest thing win.
LoB and Emmy
6 comments:
hey everyone! make sure you click on the bracket and blow it up before voting. it gives a better explanation then the polls. if you are confused by any of the choices...let us know and we will fill you in on the back story. it was hard to fit the full, interesting, fascinating, hilarious story on one line.
Hi -- WOW this is fun and brings back so many wonderful and funny memories - only problem is some are very hard to decide so i hope i really can vote often. Also wanted to say the Briggs boys are just caring on an old family tradition - Anne & Loren spent a winter stripped down to there super hero underoos!!! Let the games begin -- still want posts about where everyone is today, who sharing with, and all the cheesy stuff!
I am so excited to be playing - I finally figured out how to post. This is the coolest bracket ever!!!
The Plenger family will have to fill ours out at our Santa Clause movie marathon. We are going to watch The Santa Clause 1, 2 and 3, tonight with a little Bunny Sip.
Hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are all very thankful to have a family like you.
Loren a plea for help - Aunt Emmy and i cannot vote -- any ideas?
we so want to vote so everything has a fair chance.
From Dan and Alice :
It is difficult to vote cause they all sound like fun and crazy times. My memory has faded and I can only imagine the "Brigg's wild and crazy traditions: How each of us has carried on some and added others as our families expands. Pecan pie, Christmas poetry and squeak have remained etched in my memory. Squeak has evolved to Domino's(a much slower game).Thanks for the memories.
I only voted on what I like on pumpkin pie, I'm probably not even supposed to vote. One question I have: What's bunny sip?
Post a Comment