Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Fall (back) Day






Emmy came out of her posh, gated, compound in Pasadena today and visited us in the slums of West Hollywood to go see Bee Movie with Kalin and Carter. While they were at the movie I decided (because Emmy told me I better) to use some of my extra hour visiting the blog. Mom's plea and Cloe's cuteness has inspired me to flood the blog with my own or rather my kids Halloween pictures so here they are. I also realize I have not posted in quite a while and have a backlog of pictures from numerous Molly visitors the adventures we drug those visitors along on. So I will flood with Halloween today and try my best to get the other pictures organized and post them within the next few days. So until then hope everyone had a bootiful Halloween and a great extra hour on the greatest day of the year Fall (back)Day.

4 comments:

Just2CUsmile said...

cutie patooties!

Bee Movie was hilarious :)

Susan said...

Jamison - you will have to ask Bobpa about all the ranch skunk stories someday. What cute kiddos - seeing all these cute kids in cute costumes is revising my Halloween prejudice! Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready to get into a new routine - mine may include more sick days in the beautiful sun in our front room!

Mark said...

Cool pics, guys! Funny too that Rob and Carter chose the same costume. Will see if we can get some posted soon!

emmy said...

Mark...you better get on those pics!