We officially held our very first Griz tailgate at ISU! Although we didn't have the fancy motor home, turkey deep fryers (I am serious--these people were not messing around), barbecues, or theme music---we had a little group of the Montana faithful in the parking lot at the stadium (this pic is not the entire group, just the proud organizers). Our illustrious Roberto had the foresight to call ahead and found out we didn't need a permit, so we set up shop and gave it a whirl! The griz pulled out another victory-although it was closer than we would have liked. We are off to cat/griz this weekend, and to stay with Rob and Amanda again, and very excited! Cross your fingers--I don't think we could live a Bobcat loss down! How has BYU been doing? Emmy--I found a BYU blanket in a salesman's packages today in the teachers lounge and it all finally made sense to me----cougars are in the cat family...we all know that emmy + cats = love....I always knew there was a deeper connection! -jenna
5 comments:
Go Griz!! have fun and yell extra for all the rest of us. Perhaps Santa should think of the tailgater turkey fryer.
I knew you were great at all those math equations -- thanks for shedding light on the deeper connection for Emmy - of course - cats. Is she secretly for the other cats like her cousin used to be?
i have been sitting here for a week trying to figure out how i am supposed to respond to this post. and then the ultimate betrayal...not only is jenna suggesting i could possibly be cheering for the bobkitties, but my own mother comes out and blatantly says it. (on a very public forum!!) i just can't believe it. now all the millions of blog readers we have are operating under the assumption that i root for the cats...sad.
Emmy--you are reading WAY too much into this--I was mearly suggesting that I now understand your loyalty to BYU (besides the obvious alumni connection) and that your love of cats has grown over various stages of your life (cougars, lewis and clark, etc)....no bobcat insinuation intended, I promise :)
i feel soooooo much better that this has been cleared up! sometimes i get a little defensive about my love of all things cats...you know...the negative "cat-lady" connotations.
For the record - i tried to post an apology from mom's computer yesterday as i was clearly the only one who took a fun traditional "cat" observation over the top, but we couldn't remember her password so i didn't dare switch accounts! I did apologize by phone although Em was clear she was just having fun back. Mom's can really be a pain somedays.
thanks to all for all the fun we are having on this forum and keep up the blogging.
love to my girls
Post a Comment