Sunday, November 4, 2007

Carter's Halloween Post



I had a fun time on Halloween. This is a picture of my friend Matilda Paige and me. I am Darth Vader and she was Jesse the Cowgirl. At the end of the night I had a bag full of candies to give to the Halloween witch. In exchange for all my candies the witch gave me a cool Star Wars Pop Up book.
Love you all, Carter

2 comments:

Susan said...

Darth Vader - you and Matilda Paige look fabulous. Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Glad that Darth was good to Jesse and that they enjoyed tricker treating together. How did you breathe in that big mask??

Miss you buddy.
Gm. Sue

The Bob Briggs Family said...

Carter :)
Horray for posting! Your friend Matilda Paige looks so much like your cousin, Emma---am I the only one thinking this? It looks like you had fun, I hope 2nd grade is off to a great start :) jenna