
Happy Belated Halloween---everyone looks like they had such cute costumes (might I say that was the cutest skunk I have every seen!) Here is my staff pic. (My Cruella outfit turned out good--although the wig was a little itchy by afternoon!)brendan and I have had some post-Halloween costume inspiration, so we are looking forward to a repeat run at an "Emmy" victory some day :)
4 comments:
WOW - Curella looks fabulous!! Lots of good ideas from the good looking staff but think you take the cake! Brendan and you were robbed last year on the "EMMY" - but can't wait to see the next best idea.
Jenna - you look great but must have been hard to play the part since you are further from Curella than anyone i know. Have a good week. Bob
I totally agree that the cops should have been called in when the voting was finished last year! You two had the best costumes by far...so I can't even imagine what you have cooked up for the next big event. We need to start planning! Are you going to be in Dillon for Christmas? btw, I love your costume and I think both your and your principal should come work at our school. Or better yet, you should open a school in missoula, montana and let me work there!
I did love Brendan and Jenna's costumes at the Emmy's but I have to say that Loren did grow some awesome yet totally creepy facial hair for the win. That's got to count for something.
Post a Comment