Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bunny Sip Party!

Ok the other day I was sitting there watching Chloe play thinking to myself... What would be a great Christmas party theme. Well just then on tv there was a little boy pouring some egg nog! (YUMMMMM) Then i thought about grandma Barb and her bunny sip, then it came to me, we should have a bunny sip party to remember Gramdma Barb! let me know what you all think about this idea.

3 comments:

Susan said...

FANTASTIC -- let me know what i can do to help - i love parties.

emmy said...

i like it!! can i wear my wig? can it be a national party? everyone sipping bunny sip (yes, i did that on purpose) at the same time throughout the country. I can't wait. let the party planning begin!!!

Mark said...

For those of us with only guest passes, can you englighten us on this sipping of bunnies? Between sipping bunnies and the annual eating of the spongy chicks (peeps!) I am really beginning to wonder.