To those of you who hold the Montana card, you would have enjoyed the fall ride i took to Lima today. It was a beautiful fall day. After savoring a Grizzly win this weekend, it was fun to take the old road past the ranch in the big ole service truck. I saw 20 to 30 elk along the road by the ranch including three big bulls, deer and antelope playing to numberous to count, and mallard ducks that made me want to take up duck hunting again. Although we love to visit the big city, today reminded me why we live in Montana. Having a great time - Wish you were here!
bob
4 comments:
Notorious B.O.B. has posted!!! I love it! Alert the media...and believe me your post couldn't have come at a better time. I have been so homesick lately. Missing Montana changing from summer, to fall, and now, to winter. I miss teaching at a year round school! I should be home enjoying it all with you and getting tickets to a playoff game. By the way, I just wanted to point out to some of the people out there that are questioning whether or not the vote was legit...if you look in my posted pics you will see I am proudly sporting a Griz laynard and I got after a fellow teacher today for mocking the Griz. I think that should count for something!
Um - a Griz lanyard requested by me (not even remotely a Montana card holder) for you and Loren. Thank you!
Well done, Blobber! (my patented new name for Bob on the blog).
I am not a native Montanan, in fact I don't think I am native to anywhere, but the scenery certainly sounds idyllic. And Emmy, a lanyard doesn't count for evidence to keep your card. I have two Montana sweatshirts, plus I wore my Montana denim shirt to work last Friday but that does not give me a card! Maybe a guest pass at best...
i need to disagree...it is not just the lanyard. it is the lanyard with the sparkle shirt. that demonstrates true montana dedication. i bet most of you would have lost the lanyard in order to maintain the intergrity of the costume. i chose to maintain the integrity of the montananess. ya'll need to recognize!!
Post a Comment