loB and Kalin put on a yummy spread that included turkey, cranberries, grandma martha's sweet potatoes, stuffing (i loved it even though it wasn't mom's yankee stuffing), and beans. Betsey and Richard contributed two amazing dessets. I was in charge of mashed potatoes (they were a huge hit with Jamo) and Pom Pom's oyster stuffing. It was a wonderful day filled with wonderful friends and family and wonderful cooking smells. We were thinking of everyone and missing everyone and feeling incredibly blessed. Thank you!
The Hawkins family joined us. They are hilarious and I was so happy they were able to come so close to the due date. We can't wait for Baby Hawkins!!
This is a picture of loB pretending to do dishes. I did them all. I missed Travis and Uncle C.M. -dish crew regulars!
I don't know if Jamison enjoyed the food more or the freedom of getting to eat out of his seat. At one point, he threw mashed potatoes all over the couch. He was in Thanksgiving heaven!
2 comments:
Looks like a tasty dinner and a lovely set up. Not sure about the decoraing of the couch with mash potatoes!!! Have we heard about baby hawkins yet??? Glad you could share more time with them before they head off to Cleaveland city.
Still no Baby Hawkins but if she hasn't arrived by Tuesday Betsey will be induced. Also, what a great pic of my separating gravy - I have no idea what happened to it!
Post a Comment