Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't Judge Me Little Chocolate...



Why can't I enjoy my sugar fix in peace? Curse you Dove chocolates! I had no idea that your delicious sweetness came at such a high price.


What? I have to write a letter!! And this the final insult...



"Hey, why not?" you ask. i don't know dove...i am a little scared sometimes. i don't like stepping out of my comfort zone. i have a question for you...Why? don't judge me little chocolate.

**Thank you Goldbaum for the chocolate and for this quote, "your creamy texture penetrates my confidence."

4 comments:

betsey said...

I don't need no preaching chocolates. That is why I stick to Hersey kisses. No message, only joy ;)

Susan said...

Unbelievable about the chocolate - but must say -- Aunt Alice sent me a real letter this month - three pages long on yellow paper full of this and that - and I loved it. A letter is something you can hold, reread, read pieces to Bob while driving in the car from the Post Office -- it was wonderful!!! Afraid it is a wonderful way of communication that preserved history that is vanishing. thanks Alice!

Kalin said...

Word Betsey - but I prefer the giant turtles over at the market. No wrapper = no judgement (or evidence)!

Josh said...

You said penetrate.