Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love You All the Numbers!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Ditto!! And Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the wonderful bloggers.

(I actually commented last night but have no idea where it is now hanging in cyber space!)

The Bob Briggs Family said...

How many words of moms are hanging out some where in cyber space at this moment. Do you think they just float around and never see another word again or do you think they are all hanging out at the cool cyber space clubs sipping on Bacardi's and having conversations,
"Hey Ditto. Nice to see you."
"Nice to see you to Wonderful. Did you see Bloggers and Happy are here."
"Ya, I can't stand those two man."
"I know last time I was here with "And", you know what a stone cold fox she is, and Bloggers and Happy were all trying to mess with my game. I hate those two. I wish they would just float away somewhere else in cyber space."
LoB

emmy said...

i am having flashbacks to a previous comment from LoB. remember the brendan running post and the comment confusion brought on by early morning loren. looking at the time of post i am not really sure what his excuse is for this one.

emmy said...

by the way, i have been told that this post confused people. let me make the message more clear...I LOVE YOU PEOPLE ALL THE NUMBERS, or in other words...I LOVE YOU FOR REALS!!!