Now that I have overtaken the blog- and earned a few points I am going to finally go finish my laundry and make the beds. There is, of course, more where all this came from. Hopefully we can share it in a more sparatic manner. Unless you enjoyed this Fuller Blog Flood- and I don't really want to know if you didn't!
L- does this little farewell get ten points too?
2 comments:
I definitely ENJOYED the FULLER FLOOD -- keep it up.
Major blog points are on the way. The Fuller Flood had totally made my day. I love the poem and have taken up the thats the way the cookie crumbles as my new mantra. Tell the little ones to quit growing for a few years. Do you remember when you were little and people would go the last time I saw you you were this tall and you just looked up at them and smiled politely and thought I can't wait to get out of here. I have just turned into one of those old people. I feel like the last time I saw the Fullers they were this tall. (As I type this I am holding my hand somewhere around my knees.) Keep the flood coming the California Briggs's need the precipitation.
LoB
Post a Comment