This is Emmy's face anytime anyone mentions any kind of animal. There were cats running around right by us when I took this picture.
So- what is the joke with Emmy and the cats?
Obviously something happened while we were out of state (or country) and Emmy worked up a whole comedy routine about it, but somehow I have missed it all the way around.
Some one please explain. I feel so lost and out of touch.
5 comments:
I'll leave this to the next generation to explain. The name Brendan comes to mind.
i think the bigger concern is why you didn't send this picture to me sooner. had i known that you had such a gem i would have made a hundred copies and sent it out as a christmas card. i'm just glad to see that someone captured my disgusted face...i am pretty sure that i make this same face at least 20 times a day when dealing with teenagers or soon to be teens.
Emmy, no worries - all you have to do is call me up during your third period...i will have my camera and take a picture while you are delivering the day's lecture and you'll be all set for next Christmas :P
I didn't know Emmy made other faces. Since we have moved to Cali that is the only facial expression I have seen.
And still no one has answered the original question? Is there some shame here?
Post a Comment