Mom says she has not seen a picture of Lisa with her braces. I am sure I posted one last fall- but becuase this issue has been raised (and I need all the points I can get) here is another one of L with her braces.

Also, while I'm posting about teeth I think we should announce that Emma made and met a goal to loose both front teeth before Christmas. This was naturally a big deal because then she could actually sing (with feeling) "All I want for Chirstmas is My Two Front Teeth" which she did often throughout the season. We did take a video to share with you all, but alas the file is way to big for this site. While Mark tweaks that to share at some other time, here is a picture of our toofless girl.
2 comments:
Cute Smiles if i do say so myself.
WE WANT VIDEO!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!
Post a Comment