Thursday, August 9, 2007

First Post

Emmy went out on that thing y'all go out on as grandma would say and has started this bloggy thing. She asked me to do the first post because she was afraid this was a little nerdy and since I am the biggest nerd she knows she thought it would not damage my cool standing if I made the initial nerdy comments. Emmy and Kalin seem to be blog experts and I have no real idea about what a blog is so I am just making this up as I go and will be told later by the blog sisters what a mess I made of this. There are a number of items in the tool bar that I am going to try out now. There is a link button which I assume you use to link to other items from the internet(s). I am going to attempt to link you to Carter's youtube video pick of the week, which is a group of lions eating a baby water buffalo by a river when a croc comes up and tries to steal and eat the buffalo for himself and then a whole herd of buffaloes come up and beat up the lions and the baby is saved. It is crazy. It is pretty violent with all the eating and ramming and crocodile snapping so if you are not into that type of thing do not click on the link that follows. http://www.youtube.com/?v=LU8DDYz68km I think this video is a good one to start our blog with because it shows the importance of family sticking together and protecting each other which is why I think Emmy is trying to get this blog going in the first place. Anyway, now we are posted I am off to get Kalin's birthday party together, she is now an old lady of 29, talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

beedebrownThanks for getting this off and running in your usual great style. The link to you tube was great although i had no idea all that stuff was out there!! Good luck with training this week.