This Saturday we had a baby shower for Kalin. We went to Chado Tea Room in West Hollywood and enjoyed high tea. It was so much fun! It was a great opportunity for some of Kalin's old friends and new to come together and have lots and lots of pink fun. Kalin's friend Christa from college was there along with two of Kalin's friends from work. (Amber is hilarious!! and it was good to finally put a face to a name.) My friend Betsey from college who has officially become Kalin's B.F.F. joined us. She is also expecting a little girl due a month after little Molly is born. Betty and Iris (or Ms. Tran and Ms. Reyes as Loren likes to call them) rounded out the group. I was really pleased with how it turned out and look forward to taking other guests there. The tea sandwiches were delicious and the tea menu was 35 pages long!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Tea Time!!
This Saturday we had a baby shower for Kalin. We went to Chado Tea Room in West Hollywood and enjoyed high tea. It was so much fun! It was a great opportunity for some of Kalin's old friends and new to come together and have lots and lots of pink fun. Kalin's friend Christa from college was there along with two of Kalin's friends from work. (Amber is hilarious!! and it was good to finally put a face to a name.) My friend Betsey from college who has officially become Kalin's B.F.F. joined us. She is also expecting a little girl due a month after little Molly is born. Betty and Iris (or Ms. Tran and Ms. Reyes as Loren likes to call them) rounded out the group. I was really pleased with how it turned out and look forward to taking other guests there. The tea sandwiches were delicious and the tea menu was 35 pages long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I have trouble picking between my five kinds of tea each morning! Nice picture - Kalin your looking wonderful. We are so excited Molly's arrival is getting closer and closer.
sue
3 cheers for Baby Molly and Kalin! And thanks to Emmalee for organizing such a great afternoon! I can't wait to see baby Molly and how adorable she is...I mean please, with a mom as cute as Kalin (How can she look so good at 8 months pregnant?!?!) Baby Molly is going to be a knock-out!
it was definitely fun! (snaps for Emmy) so glad to have been included...and yes, can't hardly wait for baby Molly to arrive. :)
Thanks Emmy - I had a great time drinking tea and getting lots of pink gifts! I didn't realize how fat my face was until I saw these pics - sweet!
please kalin with your fat face talk!! why hasn't anyone commented on my combover in this pic?
nice combover Emmy-from Loren
Post a Comment