Really, you didn't think the war has ended, did you? If you did, you must be a Yank!
Hello all, from the Fuller bunch. Anne mentioned this blog to me so I thought I should crank out a few thoughts. I think it is a great idea! I wonder how many photos we can upload? I know Anne alone took 300+ of her time in MT.
I have traveled halfway around the world, literally, in the last few weeks. In July, I visited Dallas, Bangalore, Salt Lake area, and Montana! On Sunday, I am coming out closer to y'all on the western corner of the triangle. I will be in San Diego for a business conference from Sunday - Wednesday. I will give you all a call this weekend to see if there is any way to get together. I would love to! Unfortunately, Anne and kiddos are staying here for this trip.
We are getting ready to go back to school. Our school starts right after Labor day, so we have a few weeks to do all the normal back to school stuff. In our case, this means spending lots of $ on new clothes (we have uniforms) and other fun stuff.
Just for fun (not), we completed our wills today. We decided that we would rather decide what should happen with our kids if we bite the big one than leaving the decision to the good state of Georgia.
On to a happier topic, I have confirmed that BYU men's basketball will be playing against Wake Forest in early January. My little brother Stan and his wife Jenny are there while he gets his MD (also a BYU Grad. Go Cougars!) As long as I can talk the little lady into the idea, I should get to see them play!
Carter, Aunt Anne and I watched your favorite video and we were amazed! Two thumbs up from each of us!
Don't fall off any bridges, you briggys!
1 comment:
Emmy says:
Mark definately give a call if you have any free time...Anne said that probably isn't very likely but we would love to see you. And let me just add GO COUGARS!! (and by cougars i mean BYU not WSU.)
Post a Comment