When I logged on to post today I noticed they have a new button up in the toolbar that allows us to post videos. I thought I would try it out to see if it works. When I went to get a video for this post I had very few options from my personal collection so it came down to a choice between a video of this really great parking spot I got at the hospital, (which is a really exciting steady cam in a shaky hand shot of me walking two steps from my money parking spot to the elevator) and a video Kalin shot the other day of Jamison dancing. Kalin wanted me to go with the parking spot video because she felt she had missed most of the best moves Jamo had been busting but I decided to go with the dancing video anyway. Looking at this parking space video does make me wonder if this would not be a great briggy bunch blog competition if we all submitted certified video evidence of our luckiest parking space encounters, because who really does not love a good parking spot story. But alas until someone posts their own amazing parking space video I am going to hold mine in reserve. So instead I give you my baby-mulleted, diapered son dancing in my messy apartment to the soundtrack to "The Sandlot", which by the way is Carter's Video Pick of the Week. So until the next time may the parking gods bless you and remember to keep dancing.
11 comments:
Jamison has got some moves!! Loren, I think you should post your parking spot video first, in order to inspire the rest of us to document our great parking spots. And you should set the context...you shot the video while Kalin was going into labor!! That shows just how L.A. you are. I'll never forget taking the hospital tour with Kalin and 80% of the questions from expecting parents were about the parking situation and validation. hilarious!
Go Jamison! Go Jamison! Go, Go, Go Jamison!
Cute!
and i love Carter's maniacal laughter in the background lol
i've got some pretty good parking karma, but never before the birth of a baby. In context, you win, hands down.
I only wish that this adorable video was longer!! I think there needs to be a video recorder out and ready at the LA Briggs home to capture all of Carter and Jamison's adorable activities!! (especially the dancing!)
Cool moves, J-man!
Question is, who do they come from? Come on, Loren and Kalin, get out the camera, shake what your mamma gave ya, and lets see who has the moves!
Isn't he adorable and with my buddy's laughter in the background tickling us to death. Think he's ready for Bobpa's gorilla or flamingo moves?? I'm thinking Mark has the plan - videos of "shaking what your mama gave you - seem like a lot more fun than parking spots!!
mark, i love you idea of an online dance-off between kalin and LoB. (by the way i hope everyone is noticing and willing to join me in my campaign of renaming loren, LoB.)
I am all for LoB it really fits the image I have cultivated for many years as a really hip cat. About the online dance off I really think the family would have a better chance of winning the parking lot competition. My parking lot video is really good but I feel there is a chance it could lose however as anyone who attended Bredan's wedding will attest to there is no way I would lose a family dance-off. In fact I believe there is already video evidence out there of my mad skills with the "shopping cart".
This is LoB, by the way.
Love the sight guys--the brendan briggs family--can we call ourselves a "family" sans kids or pets?--will be setting up our profile, adding pics etc, soon---just a quick note to question how LoB won the dance off at our wedding as Emmy was the only Bob Briggs kid in attendance....
That was a typo, my mad skills were recorded for posterity at Brittany and Tyro's wedding but I am sure that my dance rep. did make an appearance on your happy day even though I sadly could not. This is LoB, by the way. I really need to figure out how you all are using your own names on this thing.
Mark posted a whole blog on how to comment under your own name. Refer to the top of the page. Not to mention you live with someone that knows how to do it. Get wit hthe program LoB!!
Can't wait to see the comments and pictures from the Brendan Briggs family -- and yes you are definitely called a family. Many of the most interesting and yes, happiest families i know have done it sans kids and pets! the best thing is you are part of our family - suddenly the old song - I have my sisters with me - is ringing in my ears.
Post a Comment