Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I survived

Ok- thanks to all for your thoughts yesterday. I survived the MRI- no word yet except that I didn't fight and claw my way out of the machine. It was the longest half hour of my life since the nurse had left so I didn't get any happy pills. If I ever have to do that again they had better knock me completely out. Mom's relaxation advice helped- but only in that every time I started to go over the edge of panic it would bring me back to the cliff- hanging on for dear sanity- with my fingernails. But- it is over and I can't think about it any more, thanks for the positive vibes coming my way.

Anne Nicole

2 comments:

The Bob Briggs Family said...

I talked to Dad last night it sounds like a miserable experience. Hopefully you won't have to go through many more MRI's. From what Dad was saying it sounds like most of the news, as scary as it is, seems to be positive as now you at least have something concrete to focus on and get fixed. Keep us posted with all the developments. We are thinking about you. All the numbers.
Loren

Susan said...

Daddy and I are also glad that the banging is over. A very vivid description of the experience! Growing up under the Big Sky doesn't help in the clastraphopia (i have no idea how to spell this word) area. We are all anxious to hear the outcome and the next steps so be sure to share what you find out. Will come at a moments notice. Know how very much all of us love you. Mom