- Mark left us (sigh) for a conference in San Diego, which was apperently great... if you are a computer geek.
- Lisa's getting braces- we had an appointment to get x-rays and images.
- We bought our school supplies- what a pain- and Cody spilled a 2-liter bottle of Cranberry juice in the aisles of WalMart.
- Back to work at Girl Scouts with a Service Unit Meeting- blah, blah, blah.
- Lisa started work on her Bronze Award Project- only 10 more hours to go!
- Piano Lessons started.
- Lisa, Rob, & Cody got signed up for Soccer.
- Rob got signed up for Flag Football.
- Emma got signed up for Ballet.
- Attended a birthday party (everyone)
- Anne's Dr. found the problem- Hooray- and there are two options so we need to see tomorrow with an MRI
- Anne finished the next draft of her Civil War book
- Cody continued potty training and is doing well enough that I'm going to sign him up for preschool.
There it is- our week in a nutshell- yawn. We'll shoot for something more exciting this week.
Written by: Anne Nicole
4 comments:
Fuller's thanks for commenting and sharing what's going on with all. Sounds way busy and NOT Boring to me. Anne, we will all be sending positive thoughts to Savannah tomorrow.
Mom
Emmy says...
Yeah Fullers!! I am so excited to hear what is going on and I don't find it boring at all. i wrote about hsm2 for pete's sake. sounds like the kids are going to be really busy this school year. i would love to read the draft of your civil war book. we will all be thinking of you tomorrow anne. call us as soon as you know something. all the numbers!!
Wondering what Lisa is doing for her Bronze project - i'd love to here all about it. Your's in scouting from Grandma Green.
Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your post Fullers but I started reading about your boring life and I fell asleep halfway through the post. I mean MRI's and potential brain surgery, huge girl scout accomplishments being achieved, trips to San Diego, the end of potty training (I would love to fast-forward pass that for Jamison and Molly), getting ready for the begining of the school year with your four kids. I mean lets try to keep this blog somewhat readable lets just forget about it. Fullers if you need help finding acceptable exciting content just look to some of the examples left in my posts, waiting for pizza to be delivered, watching HSM 2, now that is riveting stuff. Since that is all you got, however, let me comment by saying we are all thinking of you and try not to do too much, (good luck), as your living your "boring" life. All the numbers. Loren
Post a Comment