I love opening the blog and seeing a picture of my grandchildren. I miss them all so much. It was a wonderful three weeks with some great pictures to share. Bob and I keep going through them but can't seem to pick a favorite. We need to get a picture of Jamison on the blog then we'll have all six up. Mom
Loren says, It has been to long, I can't believe the amazing young lady in that picture is the same bella bambina who was full of churches in Italy. Great picture, Carter is driving me nuts wanting to log onto the computer every minute to see the picture of the "Fullers in the flowers" Hope to see you all soon. By the way I would love to see a list of the books you are reading, when you are logged onto the blog in the upper right hand corner it will say customize and you just click on that and it will take you to a screen where you can add a bunch of content to the blog page.
6 comments:
Adorable Pic!! i miss those cute faces!!
that last comment was from me, btw...emmy
I love opening the blog and seeing a picture of my grandchildren. I miss them all so much. It was a wonderful three weeks with some great pictures to share. Bob and I keep going through them but can't seem to pick a favorite. We need to get a picture of Jamison on the blog then we'll have all six up. Mom
Loren says,
It has been to long, I can't believe the amazing young lady in that picture is the same bella bambina who was full of churches in Italy. Great picture, Carter is driving me nuts wanting to log onto the computer every minute to see the picture of the "Fullers in the flowers" Hope to see you all soon. By the way I would love to see a list of the books you are reading, when you are logged onto the blog in the upper right hand corner it will say customize and you just click on that and it will take you to a screen where you can add a bunch of content to the blog page.
this picture is so adorable! it was so good to see all of you this summer up at the lake it was tons of fun!
love you all...brig
yeah!!! a new face!! way to go briggys!!
Post a Comment