
So...thank you Loren for getting this thing going. I see that you are going to try and turn this into a competition about who can be the funniest, most clever, most witty Briggs. I will not take the bait though. I will see this as the serious form of communication that it is meant to be. As the saying goes, "the family that blogs together, stays together." I will concede for everyone...Loren you are the official Briggs Family Wordsmith. Now we can all get on the the business of blogging.
Today is an exciting day here in Southern California! A day for the delicious treat of SPRINKLES CUPCAKES!!! They have become a Briggs family favorite and we are constantly coming up with reasons to justify eating the calorie packed desserts. So far we have celebrated Cinco De Mayo and hosted a cupcake competition in order to excuse our gluttenous cupcake love. But today we have a legitimate reason for feasting...KALIN'S BIRTHDAY!! Yeah!! I love birthdays (just a reminder, mine is on September 18th) and I especially love the birthdays of my friends. Kalin is hilarious, loyal, and a wonderful mother. I am so happy that Loren found such a perfect mate...for me! Kalin is one of my B.F.F.s!! Happy Birthday Kalin!! Thank you for being such a great friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment