
Alright Georgia, I know that you are busy. I know that this seems like just one more thing to do...but come on. We need your input!! So I am giving you a topic that I know everyone can comment on. Last night I watched High School Musical 2. When my roommate questioned my Friday night choice I used my nieces and nephews as an excuse. I told her I needed to be able to discuss the movie with them. I couldn't admit that i just love all the teenage drama mixed with some fabulous songs. I loved the Troy solo that took place on the golf course. Who didn't think of Danny Zuko staring into the pool when Troy looked into the pond? So classic. I would love to hear everyone's opinion. (This means you Fuller family!!)
10 comments:
Emmy you need to remember that "This is the start of something new" and it may not be "What I was looking for" but then I thought I better "Get my head in the game" and stop "Sticking to the status quo" so I started posting and commenting like a wildcat. I think once the Fullers start joining in this blog will "Bop, Bop, Bop to the top", and really "Break free". We just need to remember that "We are all in this together" and try to "Work, Work, Work this out." So Fullers "Come back to Me" at this blog, "you don't need to go your own way" So "What time is it" its Fuller time, time to make this blog "Fabulous", because remember Anne, Mark, Lisa, Robby, Emma, and Cody "You are the Music in Me." Sorry to get off track a little bit I know we are only suppose to be commenting on HMS 2 but I am really looking forward to some Fuller posts. I'll have to save my HMS 2 comments for another time I just couldn't get into it right now after all "I don't dance."
OK- we hear you
Lisa says- I absolutly love the movie and think it is awesome. I want number 3
Rob says, "I love the music and the dance moves."
Emma says, "Troy and Gabriella better stop doing sneaky things."
Anne says, "I'm not 'Hopelessly Devoted' to Troy. I love Chad and Ryan really came into his own. To bad Troy can't sing. But Chad & Ryan can definately dance- want to see more of them doing other stuff. Corbin was great in "Jump In" and I think he and the choreographer saved the show. Two is enough for me.
I've heard there is a movie in the works :) Sorry to invade the Briggs blog...but I have to comment when it comes to High School Musical! I haven't seen the 2nd one, but Richard (my husband) and I use memorized part of the choreography for We're all in this Together!
Yup #3 is supposedly going to be on the big screen.
HSM2 rocked...my cousin, Kat, likes the songs better this time around.
I have already been approached about buying the DVD when it comes out.
thought this would be fun...a little HSM quiz on AOL.
http://music.aol.com/popeater/2007/08/20/high-school-musical-quiz-of-the-week/
i got 26/30 :)
Cool Quiz-Carter just scored a 25/30 he nailed all the movie questions but struggled with the pop culture questions.
Post a Comment