Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bringing Sexy Back to the Briggy Bunch




I know you all have hardly been able to contain yourselves waiting for me to post one of my thoughtful, exciting and insightful bloggings (my word, I call it), except maybe mom who is so apathetic about this thing. Never fear I am back, and as a salute to the week of Emmy and her new boyfriend J.T. I have decided to bring sexy back with me. I feel like I have been real busy and that is why I haven't posted but now that I am trying to think of what I have been busy with my mind is blank. Since I posted last Carter started 2nd grade (refer to the first day of school picture at the top for visual evidence), so far he is doing much better than last year. Only two conversations with his teacher and so far no incidents on the four square court. Carter has also started soccer where I continue to be amazed at his ability to visit whole new worlds in his mind in the midst of the chaos of a u-8 soccer game. Kalin is doing her best to survive the last few days of pregnancy before Ms. Molly makes her appearence. I am very excited for our new addition, Kalin is excited to have a glass of wine. We all had fun during the week of Emmy and Kalin's friend Stacy came down and stayed with us this weekend which was great fun for Carter as he got to reconnect with his first babysitter. I have a few pictures for you all to peruse at your leisure. Have a good week and remember to bring sexy wherever you go this week because J.T. is watching.
LoB

4 comments:

Susan said...

THANK YOU!!! Love the pictures and the news. Glad you're back because there is no way i can bring sexy back to the blog! Glad things are going well in LA and keep us in the loop this week as we approach the birthday of my 7th grandchild. WOW - as Grandpa Beede would say - "and all i did was say hi to her (him) in the bar!" Carter - you are a cutie.

The Bob Briggs Family said...

I love the school pictures--is carter wearing the "college" shirt from Animal House?-jenna

betsey said...

Carter's College shirt officially makes him the coolest second grader I know.

The Bob Briggs Family said...

that is indeed Carter in the animal house college t. We decided that since Carter was going through his teen angst at 6 we better have him dress the part.