Saturday, September 8, 2007
Enough with Surprise Menu
I am deeply saddened to announce the demise of my favorite tacos at Baja Fresh which have been replaced by some other disgusting tacos that I will never eat again. I am getting so tired of going to restaurants only to discover that my favorite foods have been removed from the menu or replaced by something else. Take note Macaroni Grill, I will complain about your removal of the nachos made from ravioli dough from the menu every time I visit your many establishments for the rest of my life (if I go at all because those nachos were the main reason I liked going in the first place)!! It's not just restaurants either - my favorite Bath and Body Works scent appears to have been discontinued as well. I have had enough! I am also tired of ordering something at a new restaurant only to discover ingredients in the food that were not listed on the menu. Like it would take so much more effort to type "onions" on the list when creating the menu? If I could have a glass of wine about this right now I would but as I can't for another few weeks, all of you will have to read my surprise menu rant. Bleh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Totally with you on this - especailly Macaroni Grill. I had the nachos once and they were the best ever - I dreamed about them and finally had another opportunity to go to a Macaroni Grill (don't think there are any in MT) and NO NACHOs. I pouted the rest of the trip!! Won't be long until you're drinking wine again - let me know the schedule. We can hardly wait.
Hate when that happens. I've had to break up with a bunch of restaurants because they discontinued a dish. Blah.
please tell me what kind of tacos NOT to order at Baja Fresh.
Have you tried the Nacho Burrito, though? I like 'em.
I too am a big fan of the nacho burrito though for all the Kim Possible fans out there we know Ron Stoppable actually invented this delicous food item a couple of seasons ago. Props to Baja Fresh for finding menu inspirations in a Disney cartoon.
Loren
wow interesting factoid about the burrito! Now i know where to direct my praises and gratefulness
...LOL
P.S. the steak is better ;)
I agree completely. The only thing that makes me madder is when you go to ask about the dish that has mysteriously disappered and the server looks at you like you're from the moon. Especially when they have the gall to say, "We've never had that here." I know I'm not crazy so they must be- obviously I don't generally get servers of the same high quality that Lo once was.
Post a Comment