come on folks -- I'm waiting. I know all are busy but i love hearing little tiny tidbits from all --I AM MISSING EVERYONE!!
Last Saturday was one of the most awesome days for Bob and I. Brendan, Jenna, Tyrel, and Brittany came to Dillon and spent 12 hours painting our house! It was wonderful as it would have been impossible for Bob and I to manage the scaffolding, let alone climb it, by ourselves. Sandy and Doug cooked us all a great dinner. We will never be able to express how much this meant to us -- We love you guys so much - All the Numbers THANKS - YOU ARE AWESOME. Please post a scaffolding picture so everyone can see what a scary proposition it was on top of the hard work.
Anne is on her shots and very busy with four kids schedules. We are excited to hear how you are feeling, if there is a difference yet - and also need you to post a picture of Lisa in her new braces. Please blog - we love hearing from Georgia!!!
A week from Tuesday is a very special day in LA - can't wait to hear. hang in there sweet Kalin - you are doing a great job. Keep us informed.
We need a birthday week rundown from Emmy and news from Idaho Falls and Missoula. Seattle & Alaska where are you???
As most have heard - Tempie is recovering after a scary set back. Surgery went well but then there was too much bleeding. They re-entered about 90 minutes after surgery right in the ICU and discovered that as they tightened the wire that pulls the sternum back together an artery was sliced. Fortunately was fixable. She has had a little bit of racing heart today so they have put her on medicine for that - sometimes happens the Drs. say. Dad checked on her today in Missoula before he and Rod Staley went to the Grizzly game. Tim is keeping the hospital on its toes.
Long week at BOR in Billings - all UMW's agenda items passed without discussion and the MUS budget is approved for another year. Feel a little like a hamster on a wheel as the cycle of work goes round and round.
Dad and I went to the UMW game and stood in the rain. it was worth it with a 27 -14 win over Tech! We'll go back to the Hall of Fame dinner at 6:00 - the entire 1994 football team is being inducted so will be a long evening!!
All our special family and friends -- please please blog -- we were developing a wonderful choir which is always so much more interesting with all its parts than a solo.
2 comments:
i'm waiting for the blog from emmy because the pics are ready...
can't wait to see you again sue! and we're all excited to meet the Notorious B-O-B :)
I agree with mom...come on peeps...get with the program everyone. I want to hear whats up! Iris, I posted so I would love to see some of your pics.
Post a Comment