Saturday: We kicked off the activities with Bowling and Cupcakes!! Loren, Kalin, and boys, Betsey and Richard, and Iris joined me at Pickwick Bowl. We bowled a game and enjoyed pizza, nachos, and sodas. Betsey won the game with the killer score of 106. The highlight of the game was an incredible split pick-up. I wish we had a video. It was incredible. Afterwards we went and enjoyed some cupcakes and opened presents.

Sunday: I went with Iris, Mary, and Betty to the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues. It was incredible...both the food and the music.

Monday: Work and dinner with a friend.
Tuesday: (My Actual Birthday!!) Dinner with Betty, Iris, Mary, and Samy at Mi Piace. I love the pumpkin raviolli. All day at work I got to enjoy beautiful flowers...both from Iris and Mom and Dad.

Wednesday: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT!!
Thursday: It was another friend's birthday, so I went to the Havana House to celebrate. I pretended it was my birthday the whole time.

Friday: We wrapped up the celebration with a party at my apartment. Food, drinks, and karaoke. I won the karaoke, of course, with a score of 93. I kill all Lionel Ritchie songs, especially "Say you, Say me."
Thank you to everyone for making my week so special!!
7 comments:
Emmy forgot to mention that the incredible split pick up belonged to Loren. Also, I'm pretty sure that after 30 you don't get a week anymore - just a day like the rest of us. Enjoy the next two birthdays my friend!
THANK YOU!! Dad and I had been dying to hear the full report on the Birthday week. We've been trying to remember how this "emmy tradition" started!!! Sounds like it couldn't have been a happier or fuller week. That's what i call on the loose in greater L.A. Thanks to everyone for the good care shown to our baby.
OMG!! I swear that was a complete accident that I forgot to mention it was LoB that got the great split. By the end of the game LoB had returned to his usual "Westside Lanes" form. I am confident had we played another game he would have crushed us all with at least a 130. And if I have to give up the week after 30 then I have yet another reason to pretend that I am 26 for the next 10 years.
I think you owe anne a shout out if you won with "Say you, Say me" since it is because of her white nights infatuation that song will be forever ingrained into all of our heads for as long as we live.
LoB
My favorite line in this whole blog was " Thursday: It was another friend's birthday, so I went to the Havana House to celebrate. I pretended it was my birthday the whole time."---I am laughing still...Cheers! jenna
so glad to have been part of it...
The Week of Emmalee Pictorial
am i the worst friend ever? happy late birthday emmy! all the numbers... the matt walls
Post a Comment