Thursday, September 27, 2007

guess you all now have.....

one more reason to come visit us:

http://ellen.aol.com/editorial/the+best+cupcakes+in+america/?Page=1

Savannah made the list but I didn't see one from LA or MT.

Eat your hearts out!

:-)

4 comments:

emmy said...

i didn't even need another reason to come visit you but i must say i will be expecting one of those delictable cupcakes when i step off the plane!!

The Bob Briggs Family said...

Nice work Savannah. Kalin did want to point out that two Seattle bakeries made the list. As if she needed another reason to move back home.

Susan said...

Amazing what a rage cupcakes now are. I used to try to convince the three to take my famous orange cupcakes to school for birthdays and halloween, often to no avail. I'll be expecting some when i'm there and expecting some more GA news to hit this great blog.

Kalin said...

Emmy would rather take deviled eggs than cupcakes to school anyway. Do they have any famous deviled egg restaurants in Savannah?