Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Up with Montana Boys...from Jenna






I thought it would be fun to post a few photos from our Missoula weekend :) One is the newest Briggs/Munday hybrid. She is getting very big and alert (although this picture doesn't do her justice :) I think she is singing the fight song---maybe she can teach it to her aunt emmy in case that is the only way to get her Montana card back?!?

The other is of us (sitting in the student section with my sister) at the game. I was sad to not have a picture of Susan in her glitter griz hat, although we still have many weekends ahead and I know she will sport it again--it is truly fabulous!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yahoo -- another blogger bunch. We are so excited and hope you stay in close touch through the blog. I love the pictures - we didn't make it to see Chloe this time and that will be a top priority next time. Doesn't look quite as hot in that section as it was in the north end zone. Thanks for the good rap on my new hat - i've become very partial to it!!!

emmy said...

Chloe = adorable

Jenna posting = wahoo!!

mention of sue's glitter hat = questions...lots and lots of questions