
So I mentioned in my last post the Justin Timberlake concert. This concert was amazing so I decided to do a separate post. It was Wednesday night at the Staples Center. I have never been to the Staples Center so that alone was fun. The best part of the evening was meeting the love of my life...JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. He performed for a solid 2 hours. He sang songs from both Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds. He also sang, "Gone," which I love from J.T.'s NSYNC days. The dancing was incredible, the stage was incredible, the boy was incredible. I have always appreciated the Justin and his many talents, but sitting 10 feet from him and his dancing ways made it official. I will never love anyone else!
3 comments:
J.T. -- REALLY?!
EXCUSE ME? Really? Sue...i thought you had good taste. J.T. he is PERFECT!!
The worst part was when they closed their eyes.
Post a Comment