All day I have been thinking about this special day - September 18. On this day a few years(?) ago our family was blessed with the most wonderful little spirit - Emmalee Martha Briggs. What a joy it has been since. We love you so much and are honored to share your life. We are proud of the kind funny wonderful woman you have become. So - Happy Birthday Little Emmalee, Happy Birthday everyone!
All the numbers!!!
mom
2 comments:
Happy EMMY day! We had a great celebration of Emmalee on Saturday (I know Emmy took pictures, post those gems!) It was a ton of fun to Bowl and eat delicious Sprinkles Cupcakes in celebration of Emmalee! Hope your actual Birthday was even more fun! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! Three Cheers for Emmy!
Happy Birthday Emmalee! I'm a horible friend for not calling yesterday. It was a stressful day and I WILL call you to tell you about it.
So how does it feel to be a year older? I can always ask you that. Happy Birthday! I miss you!
Post a Comment