Here they go- off to school last Tuesday. Cody goes this Wednesday and Mom will have some "free time." Don't call Wednesday morning- I'm getting a mani and a pedi.
Great Pictures --- I sure have DARLING grandchildren!!! Enjoyed visiting with all of them this week. if possible get one of Cody on Wednesday and then put these plus some Crystal Park on Snap Fish so I can get them for Grandma Martha. I'm not the nag on this one. not sure if there is a way to pring them off of the blog -- does anyone know??
i put the pics that are already on the blog (plus one of Jamison) in an album on snapfish. i think you have to log in to access it. Let me know if the link doesn't work.
so i wanted to point out to everyone that i am an english teacher that spells steal as "still." i know i am good at my job. i also want to point out that my friend iris is the coolest!! did you all check out what she did with the blog pics on snapfish? genius!!
Hi and thanks to Iris. I wrote and thought i published a comment to let her know i had already ordered from the album she made but can't find it on the blog. So THANKS IRIS! I ordered prints for Gm. Martha so Anne you are off the hook for a few more weeks!!!
7 comments:
CUTE, CUTE CUTE!!! I love Lisa's glasses. Do you think she would let me still them?
Great Pictures --- I sure have DARLING grandchildren!!! Enjoyed visiting with all of them this week. if possible get one of Cody on Wednesday and then put these plus some Crystal Park on Snap Fish so I can get them for Grandma Martha. I'm not the nag on this one. not sure if there is a way to pring them off of the blog -- does anyone know??
Pring is my code word for print!
Hey Sue!
i put the pics that are already on the blog (plus one of Jamison) in an album on snapfish. i think you have to log in to access it. Let me know if the link doesn't work.
Snapfish Album
I can add others when they're posted :)
so i wanted to point out to everyone that i am an english teacher that spells steal as "still." i know i am good at my job. i also want to point out that my friend iris is the coolest!! did you all check out what she did with the blog pics on snapfish? genius!!
Hi and thanks to Iris. I wrote and thought i published a comment to let her know i had already ordered from the album she made but can't find it on the blog. So THANKS IRIS! I ordered prints for Gm. Martha so Anne you are off the hook for a few more weeks!!!
you're very welcome, sue!
:)
Post a Comment