Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello everyone! I think I finally figured out how to post on the site. Emmy, it look as though you may be found guilty of dissing the (406). Revoking your Montana card may be a little extreme for a first offense (this is your first offense, right?). By looking at the poll regarding this issue, it looks as though a suspension may be in order. By all means, I am not the jury in this situation, only the prosecuting attorney. With that being said, I propose the following punishments and the jury will delegate which infractions are brought foward.

1 Month to complete the following:

1. Call the families or fans of the University of Montana and sing "Up with Montana"
i.e. Bob Briggs family, Carl and Martha Davis, Loren Briggs Family, Plenger Family Tempe Ray, etc. I am not trying to leave anyone out. Anyone that you feel necessary to sing to :)
2. Write a Blog explaining "what Montana means to you."
Please include the topics of Family, Flathead Lake, Missoula, and your greatest Grizzly sporting moment. I'm sure that the 1995 Montana Grizzlies Championship will not be included in this write-up.

These are some ideas for the jury. If you have any other ideas or feedback, feel free to elaborate. The prosecution rests.

Anyways, I hope this posts. This is a lovely website and you all have written very wonderful blogs. I really dig the polls as well, but be careful on what you vote for. Hope everyone is doing well.

Brendan Briggs

4 comments:

Susan said...

Bendan buddy - i had no idea that business school was such good prep for attorney work - or is it the banking or the after game MSO scene?

So glad you guys have started blogging - we are hoping to get many family members on to increase the news and the fun. See you at Homecoming for sure.

emmy said...

Yeah!! i am so glad that you finally figured about how to post. unfortunately i don't know that if i will get the opportunity to complete your assignment...it looks like emmy is going to be found innocent!!

The Bob Briggs Family said...

I am loving your ideas Brendan. I am thinking Emmy would want to do some of these things anyway even if she is found innocent (thanks to a late push by out of state special intrest groups she has been selling her soul to.)

Just2CUsmile said...

*tsk*tsk* no selling of the soul, Mr. Briggs. Just good ole Butte style voting at its best :)