OK, I know the title made you all start singing the Devil went down to Georgia, right? :-)
First week of school has come and gone and all survived. We spent a nice day today in the pool all day, 90 degrees and sunshine outside, with friends here to share it with. I could get used to this nice weather and having a pool deal, I think. Though don't worry, I have not let it affect my wonderful transparent skin color!
Sorry to see the Cougars lose tonight. If they had shown up for the first half, it would not have even been close in the other direction. I still think we will have a great year.
Got to keep it short tonight, since it is almost midnight and I have bishopric meeting at 7 am.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great first week. I watched the BYU game with Emmy and thought if you take away two plays BYU wins that game. They are going to be tough to beat again in the MWC. Remeber to put that sunscreen on when hanging out at the pool if the next time I see you you show up all tan I don't know if I would recognize you. Have a good second week of school.
Loren
Post a Comment