Foul! I cry Foul! I found out tonight after finishing nearly half of "Counting Coup", your mother's recommendation, that she hasn't even read the book. Although this is a very good story about girl's basketball and life on the Crow Reservation, I feel she should have read the book before recommending it. Therefore, as punishment(although it is so good I'm not sure it will really be punishment), she must now add an extra book to her list -- "Counting Coup".
Please voice you opinion about this outrage!
Dad, Bobpa, Bob
P.S. - other sanctions will be considered a voiced by the summer reading group.
3 comments:
She has to read it. that is my final vote.
She should read everything she suggests- I've read everything I suggested, and almost everything Cody suggested too :).
It's good with me, I mean I haven't read all the books I suggested.
Rob
Post a Comment