I have just completed rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and found it delightful. Thanks Emmy for having me start at the beginning of the entire series with this recommendation. I still find it a little scary and of course as a "goody two shoes" to have a little problem with Harry's problem following the rules. However, I do understand it takes risk to be famous!!
The other thing I really like about HP One is it is exactly the right size for a delightful read. My question is - "What's up with J.K. making every book fatter and fatter???
Now a question for one of my many brilliant grandchildren to figure out. How many chapters of HP would I have to read everyday to have books 2 through 7 done by August 24th!
Please be kind to me in response to Barbarian's post!!
Mom, Gm. Sue, Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment