In answer to your question about how many Harry Potter chapters per day, I have made the following calculations.
HP Chamber of Secrets- 18 Chapters
HP Prisoner of Azkaban- 22 Chapters
HP Goblet of Fire- 37 Chapters
HP Order of the Phoenix- 38 Chapters
HP Half-Blood Prince- 30 Chapters (proof that they don't get bigger)
HP Deathly Hallows- 38 Chapters
For a total of 183 Chapters
July 31 is in 47 days (starting from June 19)- because we are sure you want to have August for your other books.
183 Chapters/47 days= 3.89 Chapters per day.
If you read 4 chapters a day you will be all finished with your HP books before July 31.
I personally would read more every day, but, you know.
Love
Rob
2 comments:
Thank you Rob. See Mom... that is not bad AT ALL! You are going to get so into HP that you will be reading 10 chapters a day.
Thanks Rob -- I did my four chapters yesterday so will try to stay on track!!! Might need a cheerleader or two along the way.
Love you and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment