I have also finished Olivia forms a band. I LOVED the lipstick pages.
I thought the Lorax was an amazing and sweet. I think the people who did wrong with the oil spill need to read it.
One more thing. Mark and Bobpa:
Mark- an entire SERIES
Bobpa-LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIGHT!!!!!!!!
Keep turning pages!
Rob
1 comment:
Thanks for the great comments on your book -- I'm really enjoying reading what everyone is thinking - lots of good insights in all the posts.
As the reader of the HP series I'm sympathatic to your "whole series" thing -- at least my books were spread out over 7 people instead of one person saying "read harry potters"
However -- you are a great quick reader and Bobpa said - "get going boy -- it is my favorite all time read.
See you soon in Montana for some good "series" reading!!
Post a Comment