Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where did May Go??

What a very busy month -- I can't believe how everyone in this large family just keeps going and going -- we are a family of energizer bunnies!!

First, Congratulations to all the graduates this year from Jack Stagg and Bob Forrester from college, Sally McHugh from high school, to our three special eighth graders - Lisa, Timberlee, and Ben. WAY TO GO!

Second, a special congrats to Timberlee on winning the coveted award at Lolo Middle School of the all around in every catagory best student, friend and citizen. GREAT JOB!

Third, best of luck to all making new transisitions - C.M. and Sara succesfully out of Helena, Briggett finished with a successful two years at NIC and home to continue education in Missoula, Spencer home from great freshman year at Western Washington and on to being a GRIZ also, Brittany & Tyrel moving to an apartment while waiting for a new house to be built, little Finley growing into such a big healthy boy, Steve, Bob, & Ben moving back into the remodeled Bainbridge house, Grandpa Hugh trying so hard with great days and not so good days, Loren, Kay and four preparing for the big move back to Washington with hard work, faith and hope in the future. BEST WISHES TO ALL! or as Grandma Eunice Brown would say - I hope it works out for you.

Fourth, love also to all of the rest of us who fortunately are so far staying in place for another season. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

Fifth, send a 60th anniversary card to Carl and Martha to be there by June 9th, 2010. WHAT AN EXAMPLE FOR US ALL!

I was planning a litany of the very very busy month with a couple hard work issues, dad's in ER and health issues, lots of travel expected and unexpected, a few worries, etc.; but then realized how very blessed we continue to be throughout our huge family and decided instead to just tell you all how much Bob and I love and respect each of you.

I'm used to being called Pollyanna so will end with the saying that was always in my bedroom as I grew up -- "Turn always towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you."

Mom, Gm. Sue, Susan, Aunt Sue, Aunt Susie, Susiebelle, Sukey -- whoever!!!

1 comment:

The Bob Briggs Family said...

We are an amazing family!!! I am exhausted just reading about all of us. Great Job to everyone and thanks Sue for keeping us going. I think all of you in Dillon have had the busiest May of all. Thanks for all you do. We appreciate you!

The Other Aunt Emm