Friday, June 25, 2010

HP3

Hope I'm not infinging on Hewlett Packard with the HP stuff!!

The main thing I discovered in yet another good HP read is that I had read the third book and stopped in the middle of the 4th book when it really does get scary. I did like knowing more about Harry's family and the past - think that helped Harry (as it does us all) be more grounded and understand the present . It is also nice to see everyone grow and the intricate planning that goes into tying a series together so skillfully.

Thanks for the suggestion my bright little Molly -- I know you will enjoy reading this series someday.

Excited that the move plans are being executed. The next month will fly by and be a forever memory quicker than we can imagine. Very wonderful time yesterday visiting with Jenna and holding our precious Finely Jay. He is a beautiful strong boy with excellent parents. He makes the funniest little faces. Is there anything better than snuggling a baby!

1 comment:

The Bob Briggs Family said...

Whoops -- sorry about mispelling your name Finley -- however you are so fine that Finely is a good name for you. I love you.
Aunt Sue