If this is a race, I will probably lose. I have only read two books,
The Surrender Tree: Poems of Cuba's struggle for Freedom ( suggested by Loren), pretty self- explanatory. Rosa was the main character. She was a medical person,(as I hope to be). Her nickname was little witch, which I took as a personal insult. Doctoring is something that helps people, and actual doctors don't have green skin and warts all over their nose. I don't like war at all, therefor, I did not like the book.
I also read Instructions (suggested by Kalin). I loved the illustrations! The book itself I found a little weird.
I am also in the middle of The Wind in the Willows( suggested by Bobpa) and The Princess Academy ( suggested by dad)
See ya soon,
Emma S.
1 comment:
Good job with your reading list -- it is definitely NOT a race - just a list to enjoy all summer.
You are my practical girl - it is fun to see everyones thoughts on the books and their personalities emerge through the reading list. Can't wait to having my great funny helper in Montana.
Post a Comment