Ummmm... wow. If you have not yet taken the time to go through the slideshow please do. Otherwise you will miss out on some real tobacco advertising gems and a time period that was not degrading to women at all... "The Chef does everything but cook - that's what wives are for!" As a customer of Lane Bryant my personal favorite was "Free for Chubbies." I can't figure out why they ever did away with that marketing strategy. Thank you Mark... these are hilarious! P.S.) Where are they that the men need to be decked out in those ridiculous pants and a turtleneck but the woman is perfectly content chillin in a bikini? huh? I'm confused Levis.
the funniest thing was that Mark and Rob didn't even see bikini girl until I pointed her out to them, they were laughing to hard about the jeans. I personally wondered about the Santa add and the one about the nursing mom- whose brainchild was that?
4 comments:
Hilarious! Wish I could find some old pictures -- Bob and Cordell used to have some of these although Bob now claims he did not like them.
Ummmm... wow. If you have not yet taken the time to go through the slideshow please do. Otherwise you will miss out on some real tobacco advertising gems and a time period that was not degrading to women at all... "The Chef does everything but cook - that's what wives are for!" As a customer of Lane Bryant my personal favorite was "Free for Chubbies." I can't figure out why they ever did away with that marketing strategy. Thank you Mark... these are hilarious!
P.S.) Where are they that the men need to be decked out in those ridiculous pants and a turtleneck but the woman is perfectly content chillin in a bikini? huh? I'm confused Levis.
the funniest thing was that Mark and Rob didn't even see bikini girl until I pointed her out to them, they were laughing to hard about the jeans. I personally wondered about the Santa add and the one about the nursing mom- whose brainchild was that?
Post a Comment