Sunday, June 20, 2010

HP2

Holden - Grandma just finished rereading Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets. It was a great story. It was fun to see the characters grow from book one. Thanks for the good suggesstion although it was a little scary.

My favorite line in the book is on page 255 - "When in doubt, go to the library." A good line to live by.

Off to the Prisoner of Azkaban -- my book mark for the first time is still on page 174 when I stopped because it was too scary -- after that it will all be new. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

When you get to Dillon - Grandma will read you some of your stories! Can't wait to see you.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Anne and I agree that Prisoner of Azkaban is our favorite of the books and the movies!

Mark

emmy said...

Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite too! Mom, as someone that is terrified by E.T., I still don't understand, what happened to make you stop reading this book. So good!